Monday 30th April 2018
- This weeks wine bar, Friday 4th May, has a south east Asian food theme – check menu here – Iain and Oli will have some great wines, gins and beers; great on their own or fab with the food..
- Thank you to all who came to the “pop in” for lunch or dinner last Thursday. Plates left squeaky clean, so diners either starving or enjoyed the food :). Next months will be on Thursday 24th May, I hope you can make it.
- Have you tried one of the cook in sauces yet? Check out what a couple of customers have said here.
Cooking this week:
For the summer, I will be preparing sauces in place of soups (mostly 🙂 )
- Thai green curry sauce @ £5.50 for 450ml (gluten, wheat free) (excellent with beef, chicken, fish and aubergines or butternut squash and chick peas)(order fresh or frozen)
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.45 per 400g (gluten, wheat and dairy free)(made with Sutton Hoo chicken and plenty of fragrant Thai flavours) (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef bourguignon @ £6.35 per 375g portion (gluten, wheat and dairy free)( beef slow cooked in red wine with shallots and mushrooms)(order fresh or frozen)
- Thai veg curry @ £6.00 for 400g (vegan)(plenty of crunchy veg and fragrant Thai flavours)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Profiteroles filled with Jersey double cream and topped with rich chocolate @ £4.25 for 4
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 3rd May
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 4th May, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.