(all served with home-made bread)
- English asparagus with hollandaise sauce
- Fresh crab on toast, topped with a fried quails egg and lime salsa verde
- Grilled pork ribs, marinated in soy and fresh ginger with Sezchuan pepper salt
- Beef slow cooked in coconut and lemongrass with cashew nuts served with a herby mixed rice and purple sprouting broccoli
- Chicken saltimbucca (butterflied chicken breast with prosciutto and sage) served with a Marsala reduction, new potatoes and seasonal veg.
- Poppy seed tagliatelle with fresh morel mushrooms and brandy in a creamy sauce, served with a mixed leaf and herb salad
- Dark chocolate tart served with a salted nut brittle and clotted cream
- Rhubarb, Toad Gin and rosewater meringue icecream served with rhubarb sauce
- English cheeses (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery)
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.