Monday 2nd April 2018
- Thanks to all who came to the “pop in” for lunch or dinner last week, the next one will be on Thursday 26th April, menu to follow soon.
- The wine bar pops up this week for the first time in 2018, will you be there?
We do hope you are – we have some fab wines and delicious food on offer (as ever).
- This Japanese curry with pickled radish and panko aubergines by Meera Sodha looks delicious – it happens to be vegan ….
Cooking this week:
- Carrot, ginger and coriander soup @£2.75 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, gluten and wheat free)
- Caribbean goat curry @ £6.55 per 450g (goat cooked on the bone in a mild curry tomatoey sauce)
- Pork, Armangac and dried plum pie @ £6.30 for 420g (topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Oyster mushroom Bourgignone @ £6.25 per 350g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and wheat free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and blackberry crumble (Old Witney Road blackberries, 2017) @ £6.00 each (plenty fro 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 5th April
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Friday 6th April, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.