Monday 26th of March 2018
- This week is “pop in” for lunch and dinner week – Thursday 29th of March. Let me know if you would like to book, or just turn up and see what it’s like.
- Easter is around the corner, if you have the urge to bake, have a go at this spice bun recipe. You can adapt it to make a spiced loaf or hot cross buns.
Cooking this week:
Please note, collection is on Thursday this week
- No soup this week – sorry 🙁
- Lamb, barley and vegetable hot pot @ £6.55 per 450g (lamb cooked on the bone with plenty of veg and delicious sliced potatoes on top)(order fresh or frozen)
- Salmon and cod fishcakes @ £6.50 for two portion (with dill and coated in panko breadcrumbs)(order fresh or frozen)
- Kefalonian spinach, herb and feta filo pie @ £6.25 per 350g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pear and ginger trifle @ £3.75 each (poached pear, ginger cake, hint of rum, custard, cream , all in layers)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 29th March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street,Thursday 29th March, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.