Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 12th of March 2018
- This infographic ,originally from the telegraph, says a lot about what we are prepared to pay for certain foods – more for a pint than a chicken?
- At long last spring seems to have arrived. Time to start thinking of those spring or summer gatherings / parties. Fancy some help? Take a look at feedback from customers who have enlisted the services of Cornucopia and check out the website for more info.
- The menu for the next pop in to lunch and dinner is now out, why not have a peek and save the date, Thursday 30th March.
- The Guardian has published some quick lunch ideas for busy people – they look delicious, but are they really quick? , Click here to see them.
Cooking this week:
Please note, collection is on Thursday this week.
- Spiced parsnip and peanut soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (gluten, wheat free and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Moussaka @ £6.55 per 400g (made with ground lamb and layered with aubergines)(gluten, wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin @ £6.55 per 400g portion (Sutton Hoo chicken cooked on the bone with red wine, button mushrooms and shallots)( wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentil, ricotta and spinach lasagna @ £6.25 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and gooseberry crumble (gooseberrys from Eynsham harvest 2017) @ £6.25 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 15th March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 15th March, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.