(all served with home-made bread)
- Sautéed squid, chorizo, and broad bean served with garlic ciabatta
- Ham terrine with piccalilli
- Grilled butternut squash with sweet spices, tahini dressing, lime and chili
- Lamb and barley hot pot served with savoy cabbage
- Cod and salmon fishcakes served with a piquant tomato sauce served with seasonal veg.
- Kefalonian spinach, herb and feta pie served with dauphinoise potatoes and seasonal veg
- Tart tatin served with Jersey double cream
- Pear and ginger trifle (layers of poached pear, ginger cake, custard, cream and rum)
- English cheeses (cheeses to be decided) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery)
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.