Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 5th of March 2018
- Why not wow your mum this Mothers Day with delicious meal? My suggestion – an all in one dish of chicken with spices, citrus and rice, followed by an orange and rhubarb meringue pie
- The next group of cooking classes are being planned – is there a class you would like to join? A half day French baking day and seasonal cooking have been requested so far.
- A really quick week day pasta recipe favourite of mine is carbonara – check out Felicity Cloake’s masterclass on this classic – and if you are looking for more pasta ideas take a peek at this list.
Cooking this week:
- Leek and potato soup (using Market Garden leeks) @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (gluten, wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, dried plum and Armagnac pie topped with short crust pastry @ £6.25 per 425g (order fresh or frozen) (casserole can be gluten, wheat free and dairy free)
- Beef bourguignon @ £6.35 per 350g portion (wine, mushrooms, shallots and beef)( wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Cheese, leek and potato pie (Market Garden leeks) (gluten and wheat free) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Pineapple upside down pudding (fresh pineapple and glace cherry) @ £6.45 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 8th March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 9th March, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.