Monday 12th of February 2018
- How about a Malaysian cooking class on Tuesday 27th of February or Wednesday 21st of March, get in touch it you would like more details or to book.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, if you haven’t tried one yet, give one a roast this weekend. Let me know if you would like to order.
- Another plug for the “pop in” to lunch or dinner day, Thursday February the 22nd – I’m really looking forward to preparing the menu. Hope you can make lunch or dinner – let me know if you would like to book.
- Will you be having pancakes tomorrow?
Looking for a good, classic pancake recipe? Look no further than Felcity Cloake – you’ve guessed it another deconstruction of several recipes to come up with the ultimate…
It’s Valentines day on Wednesday – if you fancy cooking up a quick treat, why not go for a risotto, Moules Mariniere or a darn good steak?
Cooking this week:
- Beetroot and potato soup with a hint of thyme @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (gluten, wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chili @ £6.15 per 350g (made with pulled beef brisket, kidney beans and tomatoes etc. ) (gluten and wheat free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken cooked on the bone with cider, mushrooms and bacon @ £6.45 per 400g (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Veggie chili @ £6.00 per 400g portion (wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Classic syrup steamed sponge with caramelised apple @ £6.35 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 15th February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 16th February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.