Amuse bouche (surprise)
(all served with home-made bread)
- Pistachio crusted tuna with a tropical salsa
- Roasted beetroot and goats cheese with a honey, walnut and Shaken Oak mustard dressing
- Harissa flavoured chicken broth, seasonal veg and crispy Merguez sausage
- Slow cooked belly pork with fennel, star anise and Szechuan pepper served with Eynsham apple and sage sauce, gravy, dauphinoise potatoes and seasonal veg.
- Chicken sofrito (baked with paprika, tumeric, lemon and garlic served on a bed of potatoes) served with seasonal veg.
- Oyster mushroom and cashew nut teriyaki served with jasmine rice and seasonal veg
- New season rhubarb, blood orange and juniper meringue pie served with Jersey double cream
- Chocolate marquis (rich chocolate ice-cream) served with a pear and blueberry coulis
- English cheeses (Tunworth and Lancashire) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery)
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.