Monday 29th January 2018
- Thank you to all who came to the first “pop in” for lunch and dinner. A quiet lunch was followed by two lively dinner sittings. The next “pop in” is on Thursday 22nd of February, why not save the date and give it a try?
- Dates for spring cooking classes are:
Tuesday 27th February / Tuesday 6th March / Saturday 21st of April.
If you fancy a Thai vegetarian/pescatarian class, Thai class, Yotam vegan or French baking class, get in touch and let me know which of the dates above would suit you.
As soon as 3 people choose the same subject and date the class will run.
- If you’ve never had a Sussex Pond pudding, now is the time to try one. Felicity Cloake does the usual here – deconstructs the recipe and then offers a perfect one – have a go this coming weekend – you know it makes sense.
Cooking this week:
- Spiced lentil and spinach soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.45 per 400g (can be a gluten free casserole) (order fresh or frozen)
- Broad bean, pancetta, tomato and ricotta pasta [email protected] £6.15 per 420g (order fresh or frozen)
- Beetroot, brie and dill risotto @ £6.35 per 400g portion (wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Seville and blood orange bread and butter pudding @ £6.35 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 1st February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 2nd February, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.