Monday 15th January 2018
- “Pop in for lunch or dinner”, starting this Thursday, check out the menu.
A great antidote to a cold and often dull January.
- Rhubarb and blood oranges are in season – a great combination. Try a crumble or meringue pie
- I am scheduling cooking classes for the next few months, get in touch if you would like to be added to my lists of people interested.
Classes which currently have the most interest are Thai (veggie), Thai, baking and Yotam inspired.
Cooking this week:
- Celeriac and cauliflower soup with lemon and parsley @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, preserved lemon and olive tagine @ £6.45 per 400g (made with Sutton Hoo Chicken cooked on the bone) (wheat, gluten and dairy free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Cottage pie @ £6.15 per 420g (wheat, gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine, preserved lemon, chick pea and spinach tagine @ £6.35 per 400g portion (vegan and wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Couscous with citrus and pomegranate @ £2.95 for 450ml (plenty for 1, enough for 2) (dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Profiteroles filled with whipped Jersey double cream and topped with dark chocolate @ £3.95 for 4
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 25th January
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 26th January, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.