Amuse bouche (surprise)
- Juniper and gin gravadlax , beetroot, dill and apple slaw, home-made bread
- Squash and truffle oil ravioli with sage butter, home-made bread
- Bitter sweet salad (a Yotam Ottolenghi recipe: blood orange, pomegranate, pine-nuts and ricotta with mixed leaves and delicious dressing)
- Slow cooked beef brisket in bloody Mary served with creamy mash and seasonal veg
- Celeriac, roasted hazelnut and lentil ragout served with potato rosti and seasonal veg
- Profiteroles filled with whipped Jersey double cream and served with warm chocolate sauce
- Honey and ginger ice-cream served with almond tuille (and warm chocolate sauce if desired).
- English cheeses (Lincolnshire poacher and Trevarrian Cornsih brie) served with home-made seeded oatcakes, pear and fig chutney, celery)
Coffee or tea.
All food made at Cornucopia using fresh and where possible local ingredients.
If you have any food allergies or intolerance, let me know beforehand.