Monday 18th December 2017
- Merry festive time to all and thank you for all bookings and orders during 2017
- Cornucopia Cooks kitchen will close on Saturday 23rd of December until Monday 8th of January.
- The guardian suggests 20 of the best food books for Christmas – I haven’t got any of them (yet)….
Cooking this week:
- Sundried tomato, tomato and basil soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- Chicken, preserved lemon and olive tagine (Sutton Hoo chicken cooked on the bone) @ £6.55 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- Butternut squash, chickpea and spinach tagine @ £6.45 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- Squash, ricotta, sage and truffle oil pittivier @ £13.50 each plenty for 2 (can be prebaked or not – you choose)(order fresh or frozen)
- Pomegranate and citrus couscous (great served warm with the tagines) @ £2.75 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(dairy free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and raspberry crumble @ £6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 21st December
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 22nd December, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.