Monday 20th November 2017
- Finally, this years Christmas cooking list and other info, click here , get in touch if you’d like more info or have other requests.
- A final shout out for this months dining club, Thursday 30th November, menu here.
- Nigel Slater on lemon grass: where to buy it, what to substitute with and a couple of recipes – yum..
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat, gluten and dairy free)
- Pheasant baked in cider with mushrooms and pancetta @ £6.45 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and gluten free)
- Lamb, barley and root vegetable hotpot (topped with slices of crispy potatotes) £6.50 per 400g portion (wheat and dairy free)
- Barley, roasted vegetables and tomato pie (topped with pastry – dairy free/vegan) @ £6.25 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat, gluten and dairy free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Lemon and blueberry pleasure pot @ £2.75 each (delicious creme fraiche, lemon curd and blueberry concoction…)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 23rd November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 24th November, between midday and 3.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time or collection point.