Monday 13th November 2017
- This year I will be making fig and rum cakes to order for Christmas. Different sizes available, starting at £25.00 each. Let me know if you would like more info or to order one.
- On the subject of Christmas, if you are thinking about presents, how about a Cornucopia Voucher.
- Nigel Slater on lemon grass: where to buy it, what to substitute with and a couple of recipes – yum..
Cooking this week:
- Market Garden leek and potato soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- Red pepper, chorizo and sundried tomato soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy free)
- Chicken rendang (delicious Malay curry, with fragrant herbs, spices and coconut) @ £6.45 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)(wheat, gluten and dairy free)
- Cornucopia fish pie (fresh market fish topped with parsley mash) £6.85 per 475g portion
- Lentil, mushroom and artichoke hotpot (topped with slices of crispy potato) @ £6.45 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Sticky toffee pudding @ £6.25 each (plenty for two, and enough for 3 to share) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 16th November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 17th November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.