Monday 30th October 2017
- Wine bar, wine bar – we’re “popping up” for the last time this year with a fab Thai food theme. We hope you can make it and look forward to seeing you.
- November cooking class schedule is here. Morrocan, veggie Yotam Ottolenghi and a chocolate morning….
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week. Let me know if you fancy ordering one.
- Carving a pumpkin and don’t want to waste the innards? Here’s a delicious sounding recipe from the great Love Food Hate Waste people….
Cooking this week:
- Cream of mushroom soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- Beef Massaman curry (fantastic rich and fragrant Thai coconut based curry with potatoes) @ £6.45 per 350g portion (order fresh or frozen)(wheat, gluten and dairy free)
- Cassoulet (comfort food at it’s best – slow cooked duck, pork and sausage in each portion) £6.65 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and wheat free)
- Chicken, bacon and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) £6.35 per portion (order fresh or frozen) (can be ordered as a casserole, wheat and gluten free)
- Chickpea, kale, shallot and tamarind stew @ £6.00 per 350g portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Chocolate and mango mousse @ £3.75 each (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and gluten free, made with uncooked egg
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 2nd November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 3rd November, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.