Monday 9th October 2017
- Thanks to all who came to last weeks Wine Bar, it was even warm enough for some brave individuals to sit outside. The next one pops up on Friday, 3rd of November – save the date!
- Final shout out for the Thai cooking classes running later this month – places left on both days – Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th. Treat yourself to a fun day and go home with lots of yummy food, recipes and an expanded repertoire….
- Felicity Cloake deconstructs penne all arrabbiata (thanks to Sally for mentioning this article) the pasta shape is so important to the type of sauce.
Cooking this week:
- Broccoli and stilton soup @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- Game and root vegetable casserole with red wine and juniper @ £6.65 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten/wheat and dairy free)
- Chicken and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry, can be ordered as a casserole which will be wheat, gluten and dairy free) @ £6.45 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Oyster mushroom, Gorgonzola and walnut gnocchi @ £6.25 per 325g portion (order fresh or frozen) (veggie)
- Veggie lasagna (Market Garden squash,spinach, puy lentil and ricotta) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.50 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Eynsham pear and raspberry pleasure pot @ £2.95 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be dairy and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 12th October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 13th October, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.