Monday 19th June, 2017
- With fabulous summer weather at the moment, a bit of alfresco dining is called for. Check out some of these lovely salad recipes – a perfect match to some simple grilled/bbq’d meat, fish or halloumi.
- A reminder that the wine bar “pops up” next Friday (30th June). 1 week early at it’s traditional evening before carnival time – what better way to start carnival weekend?
- Some outlandishly Yotam recipe ideas with rhubarb here. Like rhubarb and sumac kimchi…
Cooking this week:
- Pea, lettuce and mint soup (delicious hot or cold with a dollop of creme fraiche) @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- Beef Massaman (delicious Thai fragrant curry with beef, potatoes, coconut and all those lovely spices) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and wheat free)
- Fish cakes @ £6.00 for 2 (made with fresh market fish, salmon and cod and..) (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom and pecorino risotto @ £6.00 pe475g (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rosewater and pistachio meringues @ £2.50 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Wednesday 22nd June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 23rd June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.