Monday 5th June, 2017
- Thank you to all who came to last weeks wine bar. What a fab, busy evening. Thanks to timely rain, the back garden was full and buzzy from 6pm – 10pm.
The next one “pops up” on the 30th June (one week early), the day before carnival
- There will be no weekly cooking next week.
Collection for this week will be on Thursday.
- Summer berries are coming into season. try these meringues to accompany a bowl of fresh berries and luxurious jersey cream or Greek style yogurt.
Cooking this week:
please note collection is on Thursday this week.
- Spicy red pepper and tomato soup (delicious hot or cold with a dollop of creme fraiche) @ £2.75 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- Moussaka (classic Greek dish with lamb and aubergines) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and wheat free)
- Cornucopia fish pie @ £6.85 per 500g (made with fresh market fish, salmon and cod and..) (order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £5.50 per 500g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Elderflower panna cotta with a rhubarb coulis @ £3.95 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Wednesday 7th June
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 8th June, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.