Monday 10th April, 2017
- Thanks to all who came to last weeks pop up wine bar– another great evening, the back yard was buzzing thanks to the balmy weather. The next one pops up on May 5th.
- Fancy baking for Easter? This spice bun recipe is fab, and you can add a cross to convert to a hot cross bun.
Or, how about a rhubarb, orange and juniper meringue pie which will wow…..
- Final call for this months dining club, menu is Yotam inspired, date is Thursday 27th April.
Cooking this week:
Collection is on Thursday
- Sweetcorn and chicken soup with a hint of chilli @ £2.50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Lamb and apricot pie @ £6.35 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)(can be ordered as a gluten and dairy free casserole)
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.35 per 375g (order fresh or frozen)(wheat, gluten free)
- Cod and salmon fishcakes (made with dill and spring onions) @ £6.35 for two (order fresh or frozen)
- Thai veggie (vegan) curry (mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green beans and chick pea) @ £6.00 per 375g (order fresh or frozen)(wheat, gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Rhubarb and apple ginger crumble @ £5.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 13th April
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 13th, between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.