Monday 27th March 2017
- Cooking classes are firming up for April and May. There are 2 places currently available on the Yotam day, planned for Tuesday 11th April. Click here to see what it’s about and get in touch if you fancy booking (or more info). There are also 2 places on the Moroccan day, Tuesday 23rd May.
- Need weekly cooking inspiration, here is my pasta list – 52 suggestions, one for each week of the year, if you want to use it literally, we are in week 13 :).
- Swiss roll anyone? Felciity Cloake’s deconstruction and ultimate recipe. Personal favourite jam for filling is gooseberry.
Cooking this week:
please note that collection is on Thursday this week,
although the kitchen will be open, there will be no weekly cooking list next week.
- Tomato, red lentil and basil soup @ £2.50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(wheat and dairy free)
- Salmon topped with creamy leeks and spinach in a filo pastry parcel @ £6.50 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- Hunters duck casserole (duck slow cooked with shallots, root veggies, mushrooms, hint of garlic, red wine etc etc..) @ £6.35 per 395g portion (dairy and wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Beetroot, goats cheese and walnut risotto @ £6.00 per 375g (order fresh or frozen)(wheat, gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and cinnamon oaty slice @ £2.95 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 30th March
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 30th between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.