Monday 20th February 2017
- Coming soon, the first “pop up” wine bar of 2017, we’ve started faffing and hope you’ve saved the date, Friday 3rd March.
- Next week, Tuesday the 28th of February, is pancake day, here are a variety of pancake suggestions to make your evening tasty and fun (remember too, this is about using up left overs before lent – what are you giving up?)
- I’m starting to organise the next group of cooking classes. Malaysian, cooking like Yotam, baking and meat cookery looking like the favourites. Let me know if you are interested.
Cooking this week:
- Lentil, spinach and tomato soup @ £2.50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- Thai red curried duck slices of duck breast slow baked in a fragrant Thai red curry @ £6.55 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)(dairy, gluten, wheat free)
- Braised oxtail with root veggies slow cooked oxtail baked with lots of root veggies in a rich gravy @ £6.75per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)(dairy, gluten and whet free)
- Luxury macaroni cauliflower cheese @ £5.50 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Vegetable and barley hot pot vegetable and barley topped with slices of potato @ £5.95 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Plum and apple almondy crumble @ £5.85 (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 23rd February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 24th February between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.