Monday 13th February 2017
- Looking for some quick and easy Valentine dinner ideas? Click here and see what BBC Good Food suggest.
Alternatively treat yourselves to a good steak (or field mushroom filled with tallegio and grilled), some sauteed potatoes, a winter slaw salad followed with your favourite brand of ice-cream (oh yes and a nice bottle of fizz or Bordeaux)
- Don’t forget to sign up for this months dining club if it takes your fancy.
- Just in case you need a reminder about my ready meal service or other catering options, take a look here to see what’s available.!
Cooking this week:
- Plenty to choose from in the freezer, take a look .
- Shepherds pie delicious minced lamb ragout topped with creamy mash @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat free)
- Pork, Armangac and dried plum pie order as a casserole if you prefer – this will be dairy, wheat and gluten free @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, caramelised shallot, feta and lentil lasagna @ £6.00 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Tart citron @ £3.99/£12.00 each (12cm diameter or 23cm diameter)(v lemony)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten and wheat free)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 16th February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 17th February between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.