Monday 6th February 2017
- This months dining club has a bit of an apres ski theme. Check out the menu here and get in touch if you would like to book.
- Good old Yotam on the virtues of slow cooking chicken and a few delcious recipes to boot.
- Hilarious review of a cooking flipping spatula in the Guardian – you really couldn’t have made this up!
Cooking this week:
- Butterbean and chorizo soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (dairy,wheat and gluten free )(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken Madras chunks of Sutton Hoo chicken cooked in a delicious madras curry sauce @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- Lamb and apricot pie order as a casserole if you prefer – this will be dairy, wheat and gluten free @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Mung bean and non rationed English vegetable cottage pie (topped with creamy mash) @ £5.95 per 400g (order fresh or frozen) (wheat and gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Seville orange and figgy rice pudding @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten and wheat free)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 9th February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 10th February between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.