Monday 30th January 2017
- Thank you to all who came to last weeks dining club , a great time was had by all. I am taking bookings for February’s (Thursday 23rd), which will have a bit of a “ski” theme……
- Wine Bar – this pops up for the first time on the 3rd of March – save the date. For a full list of 2017 dates, click here (there are a few changes).
- Any stale panettone in the cupboard from Christmas? If so, try this delicious bread and butter chocolate panetonne pud.
Cooking this week:
- Spiced lentil and spinach soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (dairy,wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Cassoulet made with Toulouse sausage, pork, duck and cannelini beans @ £6.85 per 550g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin made with Sutton Hoo chicken, on the bone, pancetta, shallots and mushrooms @ £6.35 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Fusilli with roasted aubergine, capers, olives, tomatoes and mozarella bake (add chorizo at an additional 30p) @ £5.95 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Apple and mincemeat crumble @ £5.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 2nd February
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 3rd February between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.