This is a one day course
9.30 am – 4.00 pm
Included in the cost are all the ingredients used on the course, lunch, tasters, refreshments and food to take home.
At the end if this day you will have:
- looked at some ingredients and taste different olive oils, tahinis etc;
- discussed where to buy the ingredients and how to store them;
- prepared a selection of dishes and be inspired to cook others, suitable for family day-to-day meals and celebration meals.
Program for the day:
- introduction to the ingredients;
- discussion of use, purchase and storage of basic ingredients;
- prepare 3 different dishes, one of which we will eat for lunch, the dishes we select to cook will be chosen in advance by the group
- have lunch ;
- prepare 2 more dishes (again decided in advance by the group)
* 4 portions of each are made.
Cost for day:
£125.00 (included in the cost are lunch, tasters, food to take home and and refreshments).
All prices quoted are correct at time of publication, but could be subject to change due to fluctuating costs of ingredients. Notice will always be given
If 4 people book as a group, you pay for 3.
How to prepare for the course:
Bring any questions you have / let Sandy know in advance if you have any particular dishes you would like to explore.
If you want to discuss any details or dates, please contact Sandy.