Monday 12th December 2016
- Final call for any Christmas orders – here’s the list….
- If you are stressing about your “food offer” for Christmas – remember good planning is vital to reduce stress. Here are a few suggestions.
- Don’t forget your gut over the festive period – there is more and more evidence that we should be listening to it.
Cooking this week:
- Thai butternut and coconut soup @£2.50 for 450ml portion (wheat, gluten and dairy free )(order fresh or frozen)
- Game and root vegetable casserole with red wine and juniper £6.50 per 400g portion (gluten, wheat and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, ricotta, caramelised red onion and pine-nut strudel @ £6.50 each, plenty for one healthy appetite or two for a light meal and great to pop in the freezer for Christmas (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Figgy chocolate pudding (a figgy chocolate pudding in a pool of rich chocolate) @ £5.95 each (enough for 3, plenty for 2)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 15th December
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 16th December between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.