Cornucopia can help Christmas be a little less stressful…
- You can order all items fresh and in most cases frozen.
* = items freeze well v = vegetarian dishes ve = vegan g = gluten free d = dairy free
- Food makes a great gift, surprise someone with a delicious choice from below.
- If you know what you want, but can’t see it below, contact me to discuss, also keep an eye
To avoid disappointment, please order all food by Friday 16th December. All food will be ready for collection on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd December.
- Cheese straws £3.95 *v (15 cheese straws, approx 14cm long. Choose from cheddar with sesame and poppy seed or stilton and celery seed)
- Roasted, salted, mixed nuts £ 3.85 (220g) (*ve,g,d)
- Marinated olives £ 4.50 / 300g (*vg) (Choose from kalamatas marinated with rosemary a hint of chilli sundried tomato and orange or large green queen olives marinated with preserved lemon, coriander and oregano)
- Deli boards from £20.00 (Choose from a selection of ingredients – Cornucopia deli board – Cornucopia Meat board – Cornucopia Cheese board – made to order for 2 people upwards – ask for more info, or click here – these are for consumption within 24 hours, last collection Wednesday 23rd December)
Soups: Soups are a great choice for a quick tasty lunch or a light supper.
- Sundried tomato, roasted red pepper and basil £2.50 (450ml portion) ( *ve g d)
- Butternut squash, lemon grass and coconut £2.50 (450ml portion) ( *ve g d)
Straight from the fridge: Items to have in the fridge ready to whip out for a stress free delicious lunch or supper
- Honey roast ham £19.50/kg, min weight of 1.5kg (*g d)
- Chicken liver and Masala pate £10.00 per 500g (* g) order any weight from 500g
- Duck and pork terrine £12.00 per 500g (*) order any weight from 500g, this terrine is wrapped in streaky bacon
- Chicken and ham hand raised pie £26.50 for 22.5cm diameter/11cm high (*) made with hot water crust pastry, larger size available
- Luxury sausage rolls or plait (the original) £10.00 for 750g (£2.30 per roll, plaits can be size of 2 or 4) (*)
Main meals portion size for a generous serving unless otherwise stated
- Squash, ricotta, sage and truffle oil pittivier £13.50 each (plenty for 2) (v *) order one for 2 – 6 persons, obviously price will reflect no. of portions
- Salmon en croute £18.50 each (plenty for 2) salmon topped with creamed leek and spinach wrapped in rich puff pastry order one for 2 – 6 persons, obviously price will reflect no. of portions
- Dauphinoise potatoes £5.00 (450g) (*v g) 450g is plenty for 2 to 3 people, order by weight baked with garlic and cream, delicious with baked ham, strudel,, salmon en croute, beef bourguignon etc…
- Braised red cabbage £5.00 (350g) (*v g) Slow cooked with apple, sultanas and mild spice – 450g is plenty for 2 to 3 people, order by weight
- Chocolate krantz cake (rich, gooey yeasted cake) £14.50 (22cm loaf shape) (*v)
- Honey cake £21.00 / £26.75 (22 / 26 cm diameter) rich caked steeped in honey and topped with flaked almonds (*v)
- Pistachio and rosewater meringues £2.00 each (large! – smaller ones can be ordered) (v g)