Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 28th November 2016
- Love couscous but have problems preparing it? Follow these tips and it should be perfect.
- Here are 2 absolutely delicious looking recipes using apples from Nigel Slater
Cooking this week:
- Leek and potato soup @£2.50 for 450ml portion (wheat, gluten free )(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef meatballs filled with pancetta and Parmesan baked in a tomato sauce £6.00 per 375g portion (delicious with pasta, gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lambs liver and bacon casserole in onion gravy @ £6.00 per 365g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Spinach, ricotta and cashew nut lasagna @ £6.15 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Baked apple and almond pudding @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3, great eaten hot as a pudding or cold as a tea time treat)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 1st December
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 2nd December between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.