Monday 14th November 2016
- Dare I mention it – CHRISTMAS – okay, I’ve popped it out there. Thinking of gifts and what to give? How about a Cornucopia Cooks gift voucher? Perfect for any person who enjoys food….
- What do you know about paprika? Here is a great piece all about this fabulous spice.
- It’s chilly out there, how about some delicious parsnip, celery and apple soup:
- This is a Sutton Hoo week.. Let me know if you would like to order one.
Cooking this week:
- Tomato, roasted red pepper and basil soup @£2.50 for 450ml portion (wheat, gluten and dairy free )(order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, dried plum and Armagnac casserole or pie £6.00 per 400g portion (casserole gluten free, pie topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb, apricot and date tagine @ £6.35 per 400g portion (gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken rendang (Malaysian chicken curry cooked on the bone with coconut, lemon grass etc…@ £6.35 per 400g portion (gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, chick pea and spinach tagine @ 6.00 per 400g portion (vegan and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Citrus and pomegranate couscous @ £3.95per 450ml (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(dairy free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Spiced apple crunchy pleasure pot (poached apple with spices, Greek yoghurt and crunchy oat topping) @ £2.95 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Wednesday 16th November
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Thursday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 17th November between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.