Monday 26th September 2016
- Wine bar “pops up” on Friday. Spanish Tapas on the food menu and the usual fabulous selection of wines
- Thanks to all who came to last weeks dining club, the next one is on Thursday 27th October , theme will be British comfort food.
- The great Greek dish, Kleftiko is deconstructed by Felicity Cloake and then followed by a scrumptious looking recipe.
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil @£2.50 for 450ml portion (gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spanish chicken (chicken, cooked on the bone with chorizo, tomatoes, olives, orange and lemon) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lasagna @ £5.95 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted veg and cashew crumble @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Torta di Santiago (Spanish citrus and almond cake) (wheat and gluten free) @ £2.95 per slice
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 6th October
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 7th October between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.