Monday 5th September 2016
- What a great wine bar last Friday – thanks to all who came and helped create a great atmosphere, look forward to seeing you all again on Friday 7th October.
- Please note there will be no weekly message or cooking until Monday 19th September (due to a combination of “essential research” and many bookings)
- The autumn cooking classes are all booked apart from the following two, do get in touch if you are interested:
Yotam Ottolenghi inspired cooking day (2 places), Wednesday November 16th;
French baking day on Saturday November 19th .
Cooking this week:
Please note there will be no weekly cooking until the week commencing Monday 19th September.
- Celery, apple and Gorgonzola soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb baked with fresh tomatoes and pesto @ £6.35 per 375g portion (gluten free)( order fresh or frozen)
- Beef, mushroom and ale pie or casserole @ £6.15 per 425g (pie topped with shortcrust pastry, casserole is gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, fennel and goats cheese lasagna @ £6.00 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- “Old fashioned” rice pudding @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 8th September
If you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 9th September between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.