Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 25th April 2016
- A few places are left for this weeks dining club, Thursday 28th, has a Yotam Ottolenghi theme. Click here for a peek at the menu and get in touch if you would like to book.
- May is on the horizon – unbelievable – the good news is that the wine bar will be popping up on Friday 6th May. Wines being selected at the moment by the “chaps” at the cellars and promise to be as awesome as ever – the food theme is going to be Moroccanesk/ Lebaneseesk. Hope to see you…
- Just experimenting with a “complete” ready meal solution – smaller main course with veg and potato/rice option, all in one handy container. Interested? Let me know and influence the contents…
Cooking this week:
- Spicy parsnip and peanut soup @ £2.50 for 450ml. (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef, ale and mushroom pie or casserole (topped with home-made shortcrust pastry if pie, can be gluten free if casserole) @ £6.35 for 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, pesto and sundried tomato cannelloni baked in a creamy parmesan sauce ( using Sutton Hoo chicken) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken sofrito (Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked on the bone with sweet onions, garlic, turmeric and paprika, on a bed of caramelised potatoes) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Puy lentil, spinach, mushroom and ricotta lasagna @ £6.00 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted rhubarb, rosewater and pistachio fool @ £3.50 each (enough for one, could be shared)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 28th April
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 29th April between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.