Tuesday 28th March 2016
- Following successful cooking classes for “tastes of Morocco” and “Yotam inspired cooking“, the next ones on the horizon are pasta making (date tbc), Moroccan (Sunday 22nd May) and Yotam inspired (date tbc). Do get in touch if you are interested in these or others.
- Friday 1st of April, the first “pop up ” Wine Bar of BST, 2016. You know it makes sense to attend – doors open at 6.00pm, great wines and a fab selection of sausages, made by me (of course), not to mention our delicious deli boards. Hope you can make it…
- Blackcurrants are the new blueberries …….. !
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml. (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef, ale and mushroom pie or casserole (topped with home-made shortcrust pastry if pie, can be gluten free if casserole) @ £6.35 for 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Coq au vin (Sutton Hoo chicken on the bone, slow baked with red wine, shallots, pancetta and mushrooms, finished with crème fraiche) @ £6.35 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)(gluten free)
- Luxury macaroni, cauliflower cheese @ £5.50 per 500g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Gooseberry and apple crumble @ £5.50 each (enough for two, plenty for three)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 31st March
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 1st April between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.