Monday 29th February 2016
- Looking forward to seeing you at this weeks wine bar ” popping up” on Friday 4th March, doors opening at 6pm. Great new deli boards, tartiflette, pretzels, chocolate fondue and more on the menu. Wines really don’t need any introduction – the choice will be superb, suiting all tastes and moods (as ever)…
- How about joining one of the following cooking classes: pasta making; pastry making and Thai cooking. Take a look at the links to see what each class entails – they are all fun, informative and confidence building – oh yes – you also return home with plenty of delicious food. The dates which are available are Tuesday 3rd May, Wednesday 25th May and Tuesday 31st May. Get in touch if you would like more info or are interested in any of the classes – let me know which class and which dates suit you.
- Tastes of Morroco cooking class is running on Sunday 22nd of May. there are 2 places available, let me know if you are interested.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week. Let me know if you would like one. You may want to read this article, whilst it is long, it is very informative.
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups to choose from in the freezer, take a look.
- Cottage pie @ £5.95 per 425g portion (topped with creamy parsley mash) (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken tarragon @ £6.35 per 365g portion (cooked in white wine and finished with creme fraiche)(gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Tarteflette with lardons or mushrooms (veggie option)(layers of potatoes, reblachon cheese, cream, garlic and lardons or mushroom)(wheat/gluten free) @ £6.00 per 375g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Gooseberry and apple crumble @ £5.50 each (enough for 2, plenty for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 3rd March
I always make a bit extra so if you iss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 4th March between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.