Monday 22nd February 2016
- The first wine bar of 2016 is ” popping up” on Friday 4th March. Iain and Oli are selecting some fabulous wines for the event and the menu has an “alpine” theme, along with revamped deli boards.
- Thinking of having a dinner with friends or family? Want to avoid cooking, washing up and cleaning the house? Why not try Cornucopia’s dining room? Choose the menu yourself or peruse some suggested ones. Just get in touch if you would like an informal chat…
Cooking this week:
- Harira (a lamb, lentil and vegetable Moroccan spice soup) @ £3.00 for 450ml.
- Beef,napoli salami and parmesan meatballs in a tomato sauce @ £6.30 per 400g portion (5 meatballs per portion) (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Salmon, leek and parsley fishcakes, coated in panko breadcrumbs (very crunchy!) with a horseradish crème fraiche @ £6.25 for 2 generous fishcakes
- Beetroot, goats cheese and dill risotto (let me know if you want this to be veggie – as otherwise will use chicken stock)(wheat/gluten free) @ £6.00 per 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Rice, coconut and pandan (nutty, vanilla flavour) pudding @ £5.00 each (enough for 2, plenty for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 25th February
I always make a bit extra so if you iss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 26th February between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.