Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 30th November 2015
- If you fancy some help with the food part of Christmas, have a look at what you can order from Cornucopia – all home-made and delicious.
- Looking for that perfect gift for a family member, friend or work colleague? A Cornucopia Cooks gift voucher may be a winner.
If you are looking for something different to give, how about a Valentines day voucher for an afternoon of tea and music?
- And finally, another festive thought – try this delicious fig and rum cake (perhaps instead of Christmas cake) easy and yummy.
- This week is a Sutton Hoo chicken week – let me know if you would like to order one.
Cooking this week:
- Yellow split pea, barley and bacon soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
( dairy free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and vegetable hotpot @ £6.50 per 450g portion
cooked on the bone and(topped with slices of delicious potatoes, gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, ham and leek pie or casserole @ £6.35 per 400g portion
(Sutton Hoo chicken topped with shortcrust pastry, casserole can be gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Bulgar, chick pea and mushroom balls in a bloody Mary sauce @ £6.00 per 400g portion
(a real treat for vegans, veggies and meat eaters)( dairy free and vegan (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £5.50 each
( Plenty for 2, enough for 3 (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 3rd December.
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 4th December between 3.00pm and 5.00pm