Monday 16th November 2015
- Please note that there will be no weekly message next week and no weekly cooking list , the dining club (Thursday 26th) will be running though, so please let me know if you would like to book.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week – if you haven’t tried one yet, treat yourself.
- I don’t usually recommend restaurants / eating places, but went to Endamame last week for lunch, hadn’t been for ages it was fab…
- Yotam and mushrooms – 3 inspiring recipes with a difference
- A Len Deighton gem, crème caramel comic strip style….
Cooking this week:
please note collection is on Thursday this week
- Spiced chick pea and tomato soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
(veggie, gluten and dairy free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Venison, juniper and red wine pie or casserole @ £6.50 per 450g portion
(topped with shortcrust pastry, casserole can be gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, cider and mushroom casserole @ £6.35 per 400g portion
(Sutton Hoo chicken, on the bone)(gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Butterbean and vegetable bake with miso and tahini @ £6.00 per 450g portion
(a real treat for vegans, veggies and meat eaters)(gluten, dairy free and vegan (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Caramelised apple and strawberry scone bread and butter pudding @ £5.50 each
( Plenty for 2, enough for 3 (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 19th November
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 19th between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.