Monday 19th October 2015
- Kale, the new “must eat veg”, now as crisps. Felicity Cloake and her usual deconstruction with a fab looking recipe…
- Another Sutton Hoo chicken week. If you would like to order one here are the details – let me know
- Thinking of gifts? For no particular reason…..
Edible gifts are always a great idea for food enthusiasts.
- This month’s dining club, falls on Thursday 29th October, the food theme will be a celebration of all things British – click here for the menu….
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
( gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken sofrito @ £6.65 per 500g portion
(slow cooked chicken with paprikaand tumeric on a bed of potato, made with Sutton Hoo chicken)(gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef and ale pie @ £6.35per 450g portion
(topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted butternut squash, ricotta and cashew nut pie @ £6.00 per 500g portion
(topped with shortcrust pastry)(vegetarian)(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Pear poached in marsala and almond biscuit @ £3.00 each
(order fresh )
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 22nd October
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 23rd between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.