Monday 17th August 2015
- If you love chocolate, have you tried these guys chocolate: Cocoa Mountain. We happened across their cafe a couple of years ago all the way up in Durness – I had the best hot chocolate ever.(Was reminded of them on last weeks Dragons Den – suffice to say they didn’t get funding – probably better for the product in the long run!)
- There are several people who are on the “Tastes of Morocco” cooking class list. I am suggesting running this class on 2 of the following 3 dates – if you are on the list, or would like to come to the class, please let me know which dates work for you. Get in touch if you would like more info.
Suggested dates: Tuesday 6th October; Saturday 31st October; Wednesday 11th November.
- Are you tomatoes ripening faster than you can eat them? Click here for a few suggestions of what to do with extra tomatoes.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Red lentil and Swiss chard soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten, wheat free)
- Fish pie topped with creamy parsley mash @ £6.85 per 450g portion (made with salmon and cod) (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom pie topped with short crust pastry (made with Sutton Hoo chicken!) @ £6.35 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentils with roasted carrot, aubergine, fresh peas and loads of herbs casserole @ £6.00 per 350g (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Apple and raspberry upside down pudding @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)( order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am, Thursday 20th August
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 21st August (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.