Monday 3rd August 2015
- Thank you to all who came to last weeks dining club– everyone seemd to have a jolly time and enjoy the food.
The next dining club will be Thursday 1st October – one week later than usual, book now to avoid disappointment – the theme will be Sicilian.
- Just a quick reminder that the “pop up” wine bar is taking a break this month – we will be “popping up” again on Friday the 4th September – the theme is currently being discussed between Iain and Sandy – hopefully arbitration will not be necessary!
- If you study the hedgerows around Eynsham you may just spot an abundance of small plums ripe for picking. Try this delicious torte with your foraged plums and enjoy an indulgent hedgerow treat.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Carrot and coriander soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten, wheat free)
- Lamb, pesto and tomato pie or casserole ( if pie topped with shortcurst pastry) @ £6.30 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted courgette, sweet peppers, sundried tomato and ricotta pasta bake, (with or without pancetta) and a crunchy parmesan topping @ £5.95 per 450g (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Luxury chocolate and strawberry pleasure pot @ £2.95 each (generous for one)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am, Thursday 6th August
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 7th August (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.