Monday 27th July 2015
- There are a couple of places availalble for this week’s dining club, Thursday 30th Of July. Take a peek at the menu by clicking here and let me know if you would like to book.
- In the hope of the return of warm, sunny weather, here is a great picnic menu idea.
- How is your pea harvest? Some great “ways” with peas from Yotam Ottolenghi….
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, get in touch if you would like to order one.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Courgette, lemon and thyme soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten, wheat free)
- Chicken sofrito @ ( pieces or chicken on the bone, cooked slowly with lemon, paprika and garlic) @ £6.30 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy and gluten free)
- Plenty of veggie dishes in the freezer, click here for a look.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Eton mess @ £2.95 each (generous for one)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am, Thursday 30th July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 31st July (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.