Monday 13th July 2015
- Bookings are open for this month’s dining club, Thursday 30th Of July.
The food theme will be a celebration of summer, I haven’t set the menu yet as am waiting to see what is flourishing nearer the time.
- Any plump redcurrants left in the garden?
Try this delicious cake recipe with redcurrants, orange and lavender. It happens to be gluten and wheat free.
- Exams are over, a lovely long summer ahead for many. This may be a great time to enrol one of your young adults onto my “preparing for uni or leaving home” cooking / menu planning and budgeting course. Get in touch if you would like any more info or like to book.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, please let me know if you would like to order one.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Carrot, red lentil and ginger soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten, wheat and dairy free)
- Chicken and mushroom pie @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen, can be a wheat and gluten free casserole)
- Beef meatballs baked in a rich tomato and kalamata olive sauce @ £6.00 per £395g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- Aubergine, spinach, chick pea and preserved lemon tagine (order fresh or frozen, gluten and wheat free, vegan)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Rosewater and raspberry meringues @ £2.00 each (huge, delicious meringue)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am, Thursday 16th July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 10th July (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.