Monday 29th June 2015
- It’s Eynsham carnival and shirt race week – weather looking fantastic too – yippee…
(if you are planning some alfresco eating, why not order a quiche of tortilla to get the menu going – see below)..
Kick off the weekend with July’s “pop up” wine bar on Friday from 6.00pm – the theme this month – favourites of Oli and Iain and from the kitchen home-made burgers and sides (well it is July 4th on Saturday)
- Fancy a morning of French baking? Are you free on Saturday 18th July? Get in touch if you would like more details or to book – 2 places left.
- July’s dining club is a celebration of all things summer and on Thursday 30th – let me know if yo would like to book.
- If there is a “hummus” time of year, know is the time. How do you make yours?
Check out Felicity Cloake’s “perfect” recipe. I sometimes add fresh chopped coriander too.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Pea and lettuce soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (delicious eaten hot or cold – order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Moussaka (made with ground lamb and aubergines) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Veggie Moussaka (made with spinach, lentils, tomatoes and feta, layered with aubergines) @ £6.00 for 500g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Mushroom and goats cheese / spinach ricotta and pine-nut / chorizo, cherry tomato and basil quiche or tortilla.
Tortilla £15.00 each (8 – 10 good slices, gluten and wheat free)
Quiche £12.50 each (6 – 8 good slices)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Gooseberry and elderflower strudel (enough for 2) @ 6.00 each (can be made for 4 or 6 too)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 2nd July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 3rd July (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.