Monday 25th May 2015
- How about a delicious Thai meal this Thursday at Cornucopia Cooks dining club? Take a look at the menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- Our ancestors regularly ingested around 150 ingredients a week, now many people ingest around 50, click here to read more.
- June’s Wine Bar will be “popping up” a week on Friday, 5th of June – hope you can make it…
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Spiced chick pea, tomato and cauliflower soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Thai red chicken curry @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy and gluten free)
- Pork stroganoff (pork cooked with red peppers and mushrooms in a creamy, brandy sauce) @ £6.00 for 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten and wheat free)
- Thai green vegetable @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy and gluten and wheat free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Chocolate surprise pudding (enough for 3, plenty for 2) @ £5.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 28th May
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 29th May (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.