Monday 18th May 2015
- Bookings for this months dining club are coming in, Thursday 28th of May. Check out the menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- Another bank holiday approaches – fab. Why not order a quiche to pop in the fridge and grab for a quick, tasty meal, or choose one of my deli platters.
Fancy cooking something? Peruse my tried and tested recipes.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Chorizo and butterbean soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Beef shin Osso Bucco (slow cooked beef shin, on the bone with red wine and stuff..) @ £6.50 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen, can be a casserole and gluten free)
- Mixed bean, mushroom and miso pie @ £6.00 for 450g portion (order fresh or frozen, can be dairy free)
- A selection of quiches – mushroom and stilton / spinach, goats cheese and pine nut / Italian sausage and sundried tomato @ £14.50 each (24cm diameter/ 4cm depth)
- A selection of salads – tabouleh / broad bean with mint, parsley and lemon / lightly spiced puy lentils with sundried tomatoes / date and orange coleslaw- price in the region of £1.50 per portion.
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Cardamom and rosewater meringues with rhubarb fool single portion – could feed 2) @ £4.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 21st May
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 22nd May (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.