Monday 4th May 2015
- Thank you to all who came to last weeks Wine Bar, well done to the hardy few who sat outside wrapped in our lovely fleece blankets for 4 hours……
Junes wine bar “pops up” on the 5th of June, theme currently under negotiation.
- April’s dining club was a full house with a lively political atmosphere given the big “event” taking place this Thursday.
May’s dining club is filling up, Thursday 28th – the theme is fragrant Thai.
- Last July I posted a message about Food Assemblies. My friend Nick told a friend and this friend has just won BBC Good Food Initiative award. Click here and here to see more.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Swiss chard and bacon soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Beef meatballs in a rich tomato and oregano sauce @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Sweet and sour pork spare ribs in a fruity sweet and sour sauce @ £6.00 for 500g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy free)
- Luxury macaroni, cauliflower cheese @ £5.50 for 550g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Luxury rice pudding with a hint of rosewater and almond (plenty for 2, enough for 3) @ £5.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 30th April
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 1st May (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.