Monday 9th February 2015
- Thank you to everyone who came to last Friday’s Eynsham Wine Bar , next one “pops up” on Friday 6th March, rumoured to have a South American theme….
- Thank you to all of you who came to last weeks raclette evening – it even snowed as people arrived!
Next months dining club is Thursday 26th and the theme is Moroccan – get in touch if you would like to be added to the diners.
- Valentine menu inspiration? – Jamies brisket bloody mary with horseradish mash (want some-one else to cook if for you? Ask Cornucopia..) followed by white chocolate, raspberry and cardamom cheesecake.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Beetroot and horseradish soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen)
- Hungarian goulash (made with pork, red peppers and paprika, finished with cream and a hint of caraway) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen /can be made into a pie)
- Brisket bloody mary ( yes with bloody mary incl. the vodka) @ £6.00 for 385g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free)
- Roasted red pepper stuffed with spinach,caramelised red onion and goats cheese or feta (you choose) and short grain brown rice @ £6.00 for 550g pepper (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- White choc, rasp and cardamom cheesecake @ £5.75 each (plenty for 2)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 12th February
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 13th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.