Monday 2nd February 2015
- The first Eynsham Wine Bar of 2015 is “popping up” this Friday – “pop in” !
The theme is Italian wines (and food of course)
- Thank you to all of you who came to last weeks raclette evening – it even snowed as people arrived!
Next months dining club is Thursday 26th and the theme is Moroccan – get in touch if you would like to be added to the diners.
- Rene Redzepi of Noma fame has popped up in Japan with live shrimp covered in ants (live ants) – fine dining at it’s “height”?
- Salted caramel is still in vogue – Felicity Cloake deconstructs here.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Tomato and sundried tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) (can order as a casserole, gluten free) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef and prune tagine @ £6.00 for 385g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free)
- Butternut squash, spinach and chick pea tagine @ £5.85 for 360g portion (order fresh or frozen) (vegan and gluten free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- Couscous with preserved lemon or couscous with orange and pomegranate @ £3.50 per 450ml
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Chocolate almond torte @ £16.00 each (23cm diameter, gluten free, can be frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 5th February
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 6th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.