Monday 26th January 2015
- There are a few places left for this weeks dining club , Thursday 29th – raclette is on the menu – great for cheese loving carnivores and veggies alike – let me know if you would like a seat.
- There has been lots of interest in cooking classes – everyone wanting something slightly different. Malaysian, Thai, Croquembouche, pasta making, fish cookery are amongst the most popular requests – if any of these take your fancy and you are not already on a list, get in touch to discuss details etc.
- A great little message from a happy customer who received a Cornucopia hamper for Christmas – click here.
- Being informed is always a good thing – here are some facts about food poisoning bugs and how long it could take for the onset of symptoms – prevention always the best option…
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Butter bean and chorizo soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken (sutton hoo), mushroom, tomato and red wine (chasseur) pie or casserole sutton hoo chicken, @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cottage pie, (topped with shortcrust pastry) (can order as a casserole, gluten free) @ £6.00 for 400g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free)
- Mixed bean, mushroom and root vegetable casserole (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £6.00 for 420g portion (order fresh or frozen) (vegan and gluten free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Pastel de nata / Portuguese custard tarts @ £2.25 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, c
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 29th January
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email [email protected]
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 30th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.